Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Check six for Stealth PAKFA!

And the other one for you today is a pack of 3 planes:

The T-50 PAKFA Stealth fighter developed by Sukhoi. (remodeled from Masa-AT's GAC Su-27)
The MiG I-2000 Stealth fighter developed by Mikoyan Guryevich. (remodeled from FW's Yak-130)
The Shafaq semi-stealth attacker co-developed by Iran from the MiG I-2000 project. (remodeled from FW's Yak-130)

MiG I-2000:
Photobucket

T-50 PAKFA:
Photobucket

SHAFAQ:
Photobucket

I do not have much info on any of these planes, since they are currently still under development. However, some pictures and details have made it out and so these creations are purely an artist's impression. I specially took some liberty with the I-2000, since it will probably not look like that at all, but I just like the large tail sections and the canards.

So, when the real planes will become known to us in more detail I might have to remodel a bit, but until then, see if you like flying the new 5th generation fighters of the Other Side!

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/60577767/25deda48/pakfa.html

I have included several versions. Some in GAC style, some a bit more detailed because FW had a beautiful cockpit made for his Yak-130 which I used as a basic model.

Photobucket

The T-50 has either a small tail section or a larger one. I have made both. Vectoring thrust makes a smaller tail section more probable.

(T-50 compared with F-22)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: