Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cayuse Gunship

I have just updated the zip file for my Cayuse modification for you guys.

It now has 2 extra versions of the OH-6 Cayuse helicopter, and I'm sure you'll appreciate them!
The first is a gunship armed with a minigun on the port side, and a small rocketpod (7 rkts) on the right.

Photobucket

The second is an alltogether more heavily armed chopper with a grenade launcher turret mounted on the front, and two large rocket pods (19 rkts) on the sides.

The first I modelled on a plastic model kit I'd built ages ago when I was a kid and I still remember well. The second I've modelled on a fascinating picture I discovered on the internet:

Photobucket

The download is here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/39923043/f8f2f9bd/cayuse.html

And just overwrite the files if you've already downloaded the first release.

Again, the original model is from Jin's planes (link on the right here), and the cockpit and pilots are from CEP's Littlebird (again linked on the right).

Happy flying!

Major Major

No comments: