Saturday, March 8, 2008

OV-10 Bronco

Hi Everyone!

It's finally time to release my most exciting project so far, the OV-10 Bronco!

Photobucket

I have modified the original plane from 2ch's GAC pack, namely the Indonesian OV-10, and completed 5 different versions of the OV-10, all from US armed forces.

Photobucket
Photobucket

As you might know, there is a very interesting version of the OV-10 that carries a gun turret on its belly, and of course I have included that in my release. After having searched for some photos of the OV-10 I found there were a whole lot of interesting camoflage patterns to do with the OV-10, so I chose the more interesting ones for my release.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

On the original plane there were some irregularities in the polygons overlapping, and I've repaired most of them, and more importantly I've added flaps, a cockpit, ailerons, elevators, and rudders. Some pilots, a FLIR in those models, and I've adjusted the shape of the nose to a more realistic look. I also redid the gears, but not the gear doors. I might give them a shot later on, but on the other hand I might just skip that and go on to some new planes. So far this mod has really taught me a lot about YS programming.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have given the USAF and CAMO versions some extra fuel tanks on the wings and belly, but if you prefer to put some ordnance on those hardpoints just go to the DNM viewer and undo the STA value from 1 to 0. That will render them invisible, and gives you space to adjust the DAT files to make them weapon points.

Anyway, enough talk, time to fly!

Photobucket


Download available at:
http://www.4shared.com/file/40215707/9ed7720/bronco.html

Major Major

Photobucket

No comments: